Tournament Rules and Regulations:
MANDATORY CAPTAINS MEETING AND CHECK IN:
FRIDAY MAY 20TH @ 6PM AT THE LOST RIVER CLUB HOUSE
1. Tournament Categories:
– 1st, 2nd, 3rd Places for each eligible Fish (KING, DOLPHIN, COBIA, WAHOO).
Cash Prizes will be awarded to top three for each category
Only one (1) fish per category, per boat can be entered
The Bonehead Catch-of-the-day! Heaviest Bonito (must be over 10 lbs). Cash and Trophy awarded.
CALCUTTA (separate registration fee) – Two Contests, Heaviest Overall and Heaviest Three Fish Aggregate (King, Dolphin, Cobia, Wahoo)
You may use all your eligible KDCW category fish for the Calcutta.
2. The below minimums will be strictly enforced at weighed-in:
King: FORK LENGTH – 24″
Dolphin: FORK LENGTH – 20″
Cobia: FORK LENGTH – 33″
Wahoo: FORK LENGTH – 24″ (Tournament Rule Not a FL Regulation)
Bonito: WEIGHT – 10 lbs. (Tournament Rule Not a FL Regulation)
3. Tournament hours of fishing are:
7:00am LINES IN START (on the honor system).
You may leave your launch site at any time, but cannot begin fishing for eligible tournament fish until 7:00 am.
4:00pm FINAL CHECK IN – No exceptions.
You may transport your catch to the Lost River Club House for weigh-in by vehicle. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BRING YOUR VESSEL TO THE LOST RIVER CLUB MARINA.
You need to be back at the Lost River Club house for weigh-in no later than 4:00 pm.
If you are not checked in (in person) with the Tournament Weigh Master by 4:00pm, your catch will not qualify.
Weigh-in Master reserves the right to refuse any mutilated or suspicious fish.
4. All fish must be caught on rod and reel. Live, dead and artificial bait, any line test, wire, kites, downriggers and planers are permissible. No limit to the numbers of lines each boat can fish.
5. Postponement or rescheduling of tournament due to weather is unlikely, but may be considered if necessary.
6. No fishing in the Bahamas (25 mile off-shore limit).
7. Channel 72 will be used for tournament communication.